Welcome.

안녕하세요!
مرحبا عليكم!

I study languages.

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Still.

I haven't been a very good blogger these days.
Blogging, though, requires external stimulation, and since I have spent 85% of the past two and a half weeks in my house on my couch-bed, on my mom's bed, or on the actual couch in varying states of consciousness (the remaining 15% has been spent skating, running errands, or picking up kids), I feel justified in the fact that there has been nothing of importance to write about, except for the fact that I haven't been sleeping well at night, which is absolutely anomalous for me. I think it's because I spend most of the day asleep or nearly asleep, so when it's time for bed, I'm just not tired anymore.
Anyway. Enjoy this circuit diagram to remind you of other days, when I was also bored, but with math & physics rather than the merits of the various comfortable surfaces in my home.

No comments: