Welcome.

안녕하세요!
مرحبا عليكم!

I study languages.

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Recap.

I have four midterms and a paper due this coming week. So, logically, I'm blogging instead of studying.
I think I'm too complacent about physics. I haven't had any problems with rotational motion (angular momentum, centripetal acceleration, and the like), so I'm more confident than I should be about tomorrow's exam. Arabic, too--I know I'm not sure how to spell everything, but for some reason, I'm too lazy to practice. I'm not even going to think about molecular biology until Tuesday night. I'll be finished with all these tests by Wednesday, and then I have a blind date Thursday night and the Regina Spektor concert to top off my Friday. Eventful, to say the least.

Halloween was...interesting.
I admit to:
* Looking fabulous as an Egyptian belly dancer with the authentic accessories I bought in a Luxor night market
* Letting far too many guys get all up on me (yes, the dialect is intentional and appropriate) at the Loft
* Kissing someone whose name I never asked
* Practicing my Arabic with a random Moroccan dancer
* Screaming during 1979's "Alien" at some twenty-five year old graduate's house

yep.
such is the life.

No comments: