Welcome.

안녕하세요!
مرحبا عليكم!

I study languages.

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Taste.

Okay.
So I haven't had time to post like I thought I would.
I have 35 six to eight page parasitology papers sitting on my desk, screaming to be edited. I love editing papers. I just don't have the time. Hopefully I'll be finished by Tuesday, or my poor students are going to have to revise and resubmit on amphetamines.

I'm sick of having random lists of bloggable items everywhere, SO, at risk of ruining soon-to-be blog items, I'm posting my little list here. Be tantalized.

Kids and flu shots—presence of mind to scream
Seeing my own blood--chilling
Recipe construct. Simmer until cooked.
Ideas swirling under the surface, waiting to catch my conscious attention. Smoky tongues stick lightly, just enough so I can know they’re there.
Taking equations for granted
Seeing a random person with my favorite book
Taste for Arabic vocab
"All you need to do is challenge Jessica. She's so competitive, she'll do anything."
"Jessica's quiz answers are usually the gold standard against which I judge all other answers."
Time I spend with married men vs. time I spend dating
"My finger, the blue one--looks like I'm cooking crack."
Religion as a crutch

No comments: