Welcome.

안녕하세요!
مرحبا عليكم!

I study languages.

Thursday, May 14, 2009

A few pictures!

I always thought I'd let my words speak for themselves, but Jerusalem transcends anything I could ever say. Enjoy my first attempt at posting pictures!

Here's some of the scenery around here. Beautiful doesn't even begin to describe it. Click to enlarge; really, it's worth it!


This is the perfect afternoon I described a few posts ago. You can see my book and backpack in the shadow of the first arch. I meant to cut it out, but I decided it gave the shot personality. :-)


Here's the Dome of the Rock. It's right outside my window, and every time I look outside, I have to do a double take.


And finally, here I am! And no, the road sign does not read "Brigham Young University Jerusalem Center for Near Eastern Studies;" it reads "Mormon University." XD