Welcome.

안녕하세요!
مرحبا عليكم!

I study languages.

Monday, February 25, 2008

Surprise me.

Have you liked the dramatic posts lately?
I hope you don't think I'm serious.
I just like to play.

Don't worry; this entry'll be comfortably devoid of pretty words, images or any shreds of intelligent thought.
It's just me.
I'm not in the mood tonight.

As a rule, Mondays are blurry.

Incompetent people frustrate me.
I mean, I don't understand why it's so difficult for some people to take things into their own hands. Seriously-- it's your life. Take decisive action of your own volition!! Stop worrying about your superficial little lives and look at the big picture for once!! I can't even begin to tell you how frustrating it is to listen to you whine. (This public service announcement brought to you by a moment in AP Stats class today, when the entire class begged to push our next test back until Friday. We finished covering the chapter LAST WEEK, and now it looks like we'll sit around and do review problems in class for two additional block days. Sick. This is an AP class, people. If you don't get the material, spend a couple hours of your own time working problems until you understand. If that's a novel concept to you, I'm sorry. Don't make the rest of us suffer.)∫∫∫∫∫

Whoa. I just learned how to make the integral sign. ∫∫∫∫∫∫∫ Alt+B (on a Mac). Who knew?!

I'll try to be more profound/less annoyed next time.
My new goal is to write SOMETHING on here every day.
We'll see how that goes.

∫∫∫∫∫∫∫∫∫∫∫∫∫∫∫∫∫∫∫∫∫∫∫∫∫∫∫∫∫∫∫∫∫∫∫∫∫∫∫∫∫∫∫∫∫∫∫∫∫∫∫∫∫∫∫∫∫∫∫∫∫
INTEGRALS.

That's what I did at church on Sunday. I wanted to see if I remembered how to solve integrals.
Yep. I did. :)
I had no calculator, so I had to check my work geometrically.
It was more than I'd bargained for.

No comments: