Welcome.

안녕하세요!
مرحبا عليكم!

I study languages.

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

My dear acquaintance.

2008.
I graduate this year.
I move out this year.
The Friendship will be separated for the first time I can remember, beginning this year.

I become an adult this year.

Happy new year.
Mine didn't start out the way I planned it to, but the longer I live, I find that nothing ever really does.
It's disillusioning, to say the least.
I'm scared my future will end up a train wreck.
My goals for this year:
1. Graduate with a 4.0
2. End up as salutatorian (that's definitely up in the air...I actually don't think it's possible, because I technically don't have a full schedule. But it would be nice, all the same.)
3. Make a new, real friend
4. Lose weight
5. Get involved in a research lab (college)
6. Get permission to execute my research project/compose a formal paper
7. Become necessary (in some way)
8. Date someone I like (and who likes me)

I'll update the list if I think of anything else.

No comments: