Welcome.

안녕하세요!
مرحبا عليكم!

I study languages.

Monday, December 3, 2007

Azithromycin.

Azithromycin.
That's what's inside me right now, blocking the protein synthesis in the 50S ribosomes of the staphylococcus pneumoniae that have taken up residence inside my lungs.
I'll be better in five days.

The doctor was nice.
I quizzed him on microbes and related drugs.
He seemed a bit confused to hear me care so much, and gave me quite generic answers.
Oh well.

I had a good day today.
I'm really tired, but what else is new?
I should be doing homework instead of playing on the computer, but what else is new?
I guess that's the real question.
Nothing else is new.
You know what?
I really don't mind.

I want to be better at making conversation.
I think that sometimes I'm just scared of people, as weird as that sounds.

You know that feeling, like the teacher is centering the whole lesson on you? The way they keep looking at you, asking your opinion, and watching for your approval so they can direct their comments to the way you react?
This is why I like my senior year.
I like being respected for the things I know.
Heaven knows I've worked long and hard enough to learn.

I also like winter clothing.
Coat, jacket and sweatshirt weather is exciting.
I can't wait to go skiing.

No comments: